Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday March 28, 2008

This morning we got up and went around to a few more cemeteries, along with a few more houses. We had to get back because we were all going to meet up for lunch as a group.
Lunch was at Audoban Park, it was a picnic we stopped at Wal-Mart and picked up lunchmeat and cheeses, I myself bought a deli sandwich, and after lunch Stephanie, Brittany and I ventured off and went around taking pictures of houses.
When we got back to the hotel Brittany and I went swimming. It was a very relaxing afternoon. While in the Stephanie, Amanda, and Emily informed Brittany and myself that they were going to go shopping. So we got out of the pool and tagged along.
Dinner was at Juan's Flying Burrito a group of us all went. It was funny because no one told my group that they were going and so Jess, Brittany, Caitlin, and Amanda and myself all walked to the restaurant from the hotel. We called our teacher to make sure that we were walking the right way and he told us that there was a group waiting for a table already. So they add five people to the total and we finished walking. This burrito was the best burrito I have ever had it was like Chipotle but 10x better. After dinner we got back to the hotel and I looked through my images up in Brittany, Caitlin, Stephanie and Amanda's room.

No comments: